In this episode, Jonathon Blackburn will talk about the importance of having a clear sales process and perspective when speaking with buyers, and how sales enablement can help sales reps to sell more effectively. We will discuss the importance of follow-up after an initial discovery call or demo, and how sales reps can use tools like Qwilr to progress conversations.
The goal of creating a better buying experience is to make it easier for people to buy. This can be accomplished by providing more options for buyers to consider, as well as making it easier for them to make a decision.
Find Jonathan Blackburn and Qwilr at https://qwilr.com/.
Key Topics and Timestamps
- 0:00:03 - How to Succeed at Creating a Better Buyer Experience
- 0:03:24 - The Benefits of Qwilr for Client Communications
- 0:04:59 - The Advantages of Selling Remotely
- 0:08:39 - The Importance of Creating a Positive Buying Experience
- 0:10:06 - The Benefits of a Good Follow Up Process
- 0:16:14 - Sales Cycle Management: How to Ask Your Prospect What They Want to See
- 0:17:29 - The Importance of Creating a Good Buying Experience
- 0:18:59 - The Importance of a Professional Appearance in Sales
- 0:21:08 - The Importance of Presentation in Business Deals
- 0:23:04 - The Biggest Hurdle or Lesson Learned in Career Success
- A good follow-up process should really follow your sales process, meaning you build along with it. As you continue to have conversations, continue to add to them.
- Have a really clear understanding of how you can help and to make sure that the prospect clearly understands the value you provide in relation to what their gap is, what they're trying to achieve, and what their ideal state or pain is.
Get your TICKET to join our 2023 summit: https://events.sandler.com/summit2023